Books. I like books. They smell good. Most of the time. No, call me crazy, but I seriously enjoy the smell of books. I love the “fresh” smell of brand new, just printed books, and I love the sweet smell of libraries and used book stores. It just makes me happy. But enough of that.
Number of Books on the Shelves
I actually had to get up and count them, for crying out loud. I re-arranged some dust along the way, of course. There are around 45 books (my math sucks) of various kinds on my shelves.
Last Book Purchased
I honestly can’t remember. It must have been some novel, a gift for a friend. I always buy books for my friends. You can buy me some, too, you know? I won’t mind at all.
Last 5 Books Read
- Dive Into Accessibility by Mark Pilgrim
- It Can’t Always be Caviar (1 & 2) by Johannes Mario Simmel
- Building Accessible Websites by Joe Clark
- The Wonderful Years of Lousy Living by Michal Viewegh
- Different Seasons by Stephen King
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse
- The Stranger by Albert Camus
Passing it on
- Jason Santa Maria, because he has graphics of books on his site
- Jason Beaird, because I’ve decided to throw the baton to everyone named Jason
- Sebastian Schmieg, because I could find no more Jasons in my blog folder
- Alen Grakalić, before he passes it to me
- Joen Asmussen, coz I fancy his site