- If you haven’t yet tried designing in the browser, I wholeheartedly recommend it, fellow maker of the web. It makes life easier.
- It’s both tough and easy, mostly depending on your team.
- All team members must know how to design in the browser. A chain is probably only as strong as its weakest link.
- Experience will bring you speed and confidence, don’t expect to jump from a visual editor into the browser and get super results straight away.
- It is faster and more effective than the waterfall process.
- It makes more sense than the waterfall process and allows fast and constant iteration. No website is ever finished, after all.
- Have an art director on your team and follow his lead.
- Create moodboards or style tiles, or both, but don’t waste time on full mocks.